Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day in the sun.

The 3 youngest and I took advantage of the beautiful weather the other day. They had Valentine coupons for McDonald's to get free ice cream cones. So we went and got ice cream and came home to play in the yard. K was not liking the ice cream at all. N ate his up and made a MESS. He dropped it on the ground and was upset because the leaves stuck to it. C took this time to also jump the ramp on his bike. It was so nice outside and it is great yo enjoy the fresh air.
Trying to keep the wind out of his ears because he has had an ear infection. He enjoys the outdoors.

Jumping the ramp. Super excited I got the air picture. lol

Yummy ice cream now lets play ball.

I wasn't throwing the ball so he started hitting this big ball. I am blown away at how well N is doing with baseball. He hits his little white baseball about 1 out of 3 throws. I am ready for the grass to start growing in our yard again. 

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Prov. 22:6

3 comments:

  1. Nathaniel can teach Atticus how to play, because neither Michael or myself are very "sporty". I also can't wait for the grass to green up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Wow, I forgot you even had a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia~we would love to teach Atticus. Plenty of boys around here to do it.

    Michelle~I just restarted this one recently. I miss being able to share pictures of the kids with our family. Sending a picture in a txt just isnt the same.

    ReplyDelete