Monday, March 28, 2011

Homeschool Share

So I did not get our lesson plans in order this weekend. (I was preoccupied worrying about dad.) So I had to get up this morning cook breakfast and get a plan together for today. So today will be a light day for studying. This afternoon I will be finishing our weekly plans. 


Today we will do,
Bible time (Matthew 4:1-11)
Language Arts (Homonyms and short story and answers w Lifepac)
Math lesson (gauges and thermometers) 
And do some reading. (Path of Gold)


Plus I have to do the daily cleanup around here. This house can be a mess in a matter of minutes. I try to pick up all through out the day but it still gets to be a mess. 


Please continue to pray for my dad. His blood pressure began dropping this morning. They are adjusting his medicine to try and bring it up. They are also doing the camera to the heart to check for blood clots and may shock his heart. Once his heart is stable they will do the gall bladder surgery. Thank you all for your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment