Wednesday, June 1, 2011

B's Big Day

Sunday May 29th was a big day at our house. It was B's final day as a High school student. It was a cheerful yet sad time for me. I am so proud of her and her achievements, but I am also sad because she is growing up so fast. I am not ready to set her free into this world yet. But, I know God will prepare me when the time comes. She looked so beautiful walking across the stage. KC (B's boyfriend) grandpa was allowed to step forward and had B her diploma, since he is on the school board. What an honor.

Nana and B

Nana, B, Aunt Ella

Kelsey and B


B and I

Waiting in line


KC waiting on it to start

Here she comes

KC's grandpa and B. SO PROUD OF MY GIRL

It is official now


Super excited it is all over.

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Prov. 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment