Friday, July 1, 2011

I had super excited news today!

I woke this morning and my hubby asked me if I wanted to go to Hawaii. I thought well heck yeah, but didn't get to excited, b/c he is known for asking this things for no reason. Then a few hours later he was on the phone and he booked us a trip to Maui, Hawaii. I am so exited. I have never been out of the lower 4 states. We are going for a 3 day 2 night trip. We are going up on the volcano and biking back down to see sites, snorkeling,  sunset dinner on a boat, and just other things to spend time together. It will be so refreshing, but also my first time to be away from my babies this long. I don't think I have even been a night away from K. I just wanted to share my awesome news with everyone.
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Prov. 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment